Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Quotes of the year




















N:

"Daddy, do you and Mommy need some Mommy and Daddy time?"
"My favorite part of the day is that you were here the whole time" (hmm, will he say that in 10 years?)


"Where are you dropping us off NOW?" (ah the life of a theater kid)

"But, I didn't get to vote for Obama" (the morning after the election)


"Lucy, I like having you for a sister" (first time they walked hand and hand)


"Well, I'm not really interested in sleeping" (when asked why he was out of bed one evening)

Lulu:

"Bish kiss!" (when she wants a fish kiss)

"Self! No, Self" (she's an independent girl)
"chup-chup" (ketchup)

"noah, carseat now!"

1 comment:

Mead said...

"Not interested in sleeping"?

That's fabulous for any age. With Noah's kind permission, I'd like to adapt it for every occasion.

"I'm not really interested in working today."

"The dishes don't really interest me right now."

"I'm just not interested in oatmeal today."

So handy!