Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear Santa:




Dear Santa,


I would like:


*a bike light for my trike so I can ride my trike at night


*my own keys for the front door (I will only unlock it , never lock it)


*an ambulance with 2 doors
*a police hat (because I want to be a police officer. They help people after they have been run over by the bad guys)***


I think Lucy would like:


*a Thomas the tank engine.


Love, N

(As dictated to Mommy, who tried valiantly not to laugh out loud at the preciseness of her son's desires)
***I have no idea where he came up with this definition of police officers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Someone's gotta help people after they've been run over by bad guys. I think N is perfect for the job ;-)

Anonymous said...

"I LOVE the letter to Santa. I was just telling M the other day that I don't
think I will ever want to really mail a letter to Santa...I will just want to
keep them for reasons just like this. How adorable. :-)"

S

h e r e x a c t l y said...

so that's the trick.
to tell santa EXACTLY.
very cool.
i've never known anyone who asked for an ambulance for christmas.
little rockstar. little rock star!!!!!!!!
xo
x